RE: [scbwi-houston] Houston Poet Laureate

  • Kelly Bennett
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2013

      Excellent Suggestion Marianne! I’d vote for Wayne!

      Kelly Bennett

      PO Box 4381

      Houston, TX  77210-4381

      Home: +1-832-422-4407

      Skype: +1-832-699-0314

      For more about Kelly Bennett and her books visit www.kellybennett.com

      And for a swimmingly good time, wade through her blog:  Kelly’s Fishbowl.

      "Books are the treasured wealth of the world and the fit inheritance of generations and nations." --Henry David Thoreau

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 28, 2013
            Thanks again. Tomorrow I go to read to the Sixth Grade Gifted & Talented students of Brenham Middle School.at the Giddings Mansion. This is my 5th year being invited back so maybe there is still hope for rhyme in the future. I wrote this in one of my more whimsical moments:

                                                                                                                                           THE RHYME

            Last night I wrote a poem

            But the words just didn’t fit,

            With syllables too many