Seampunk writers - promo opp - Comicpalooza

  • Cornelia Amiri
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      I write Steampunk and if you write Steampunk in any cross genre, I have two panels at Comicpalooza, May 24 - 26, which if you're not familiar is a wonderful comic-con in Houston at the George R Brown. Abney Park will be there and lot's of celebrities as well as writers, here's a link http://www.comicpalooza.com/

      The panels are:

      Egyptology and Steampunk

      Steampunk Tips & Quips for Writers & Readers

      Please let me know CelticRomanceQueen@... if you'd like to join me on either panel.

      Thanks,

      Maeve Alpin - pen name
      Cornelia Amiri