Re: [scbwi-houston] March deadline

  • Kathy Duval
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 25, 2013
      Vonna, can you just repeat my launch announcement from last month? If you need me to, I can resend it. Thanks! Kathy

      On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Vonna Carter <cartervk@...> wrote:

      Please don't forget the deadline for submitting information for the March newsletter is Monday, February 25. Send all your author/illustrator news to me at SCBWINews@.... Remember, you may include one photograph to accompany your news.

      Thanks,

      www.vonnacarter.com
      twitter
      facebook

      --
      Visit me at kathyduval.com!
    • Vonna Carter

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 25, 2013
              Kathy, have a great launch. I will be in Florida for a book signing at that time. I will be there in spirit! LOL
              Hugs,
              Anna