March deadline

  • Vonna Carter
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 24, 2013
      Please don't forget the deadline for submitting information for the March newsletter is Monday, February 25. Send all your author/illustrator news to me at SCBWINews@.... Remember, you may include one photograph to accompany your news.

      Thanks,

      www.vonnacarter.com
      twitter
      facebook

    • Kathy Duval
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 25, 2013
        Vonna, can you just repeat my launch announcement from last month? If you need me to, I can resend it. Thanks! Kathy

        --
        Visit me at kathyduval.com!
      • Vonna Carter

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 25, 2013
                Kathy, have a great launch. I will be in Florida for a book signing at that time. I will be there in spirit! LOL
                Hugs,
                Anna