WHO DONE IT: Joy Preble at Murder by the Book

  • joypreble
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hey all --

      Just a reminder that I'll be discussing and signing the new Soho Teen mystery anthology WHO DONE IT (edited by Jon Scieszka and with a cast of 80 authors) at Murder by the Book this Saturday, 2/23, at 4:30. There will be fun murder mystery swag, and best of all, profits from WDI go to support 826nyc, the literacy organization founded by Dave Eggers. So yes, you are helping kids directly which is so amazingly cool of Soho Press to do this with their February book of the new Soho Teen line. I'd love to see you there.

      Joy Preble
      www.joypreble.com
    • Vonna Carter
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
        ACK! Joy, I'm sorry I left this fun event off my blog list. It's on there now!

        www.vonnacarter.com
        twitter
        facebook