Re: [scbwi-houston] Re: News

  • Sharon Griffin
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 20, 2013
      Congrats Tayyba! What an honor!

      Sharon

      From: Tayyba <tayyba@...>
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:23 AM
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Re: News

      Thanks all! The neat thing is that this story was always meant to be told more than read. So I'm doubly excited that it has been chosen for a reading. I'm still floored at the honor of being able to read at the opening of a visual arts exhibition at Houston Public Library main branch.

      --- In mailto:scbwi-houston%40yahoogroups.com, Tayyba Kanwal wrote:

      > Hi all -
      >
      > I wanted to share some special news with you. My short story, "Mailee and the Saint of Horses" has been chosen for a reading at the opening of WiVLA's exhibition "Earth/Energy Through Women's Eyes". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DvHrCvwixw&feature=share&list=UULjPA_sYFRT1b7bjFKjQjhg
      >

      > Tayyba
      > http://www.facebook.com/maya.kanwal.writes

    • Varsha Bajaj
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 20, 2013

        Congratulations!  Now, you have to plan what you will wear. How exciting!

        Varsha

        --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, Tayyba Kanwal wrote:

        > Hi all -
        >
        > I wanted to share some special news with you. My short story, "Mailee and the Saint of Horses" has been chosen for a reading at the opening of WiVLA's exhibition "Earth/Energy Through Women's Eyes". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DvHrCvwixw&feature=share&list=UULjPA_sYFRT1b7bjFKjQjhg
        >

        > Tayyba
        > http://www.facebook.com/maya.kanwal.writes

      • Joel Hall
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 20, 2013
          Great news! Congratulations.
        • Chantee Hale
          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 20, 2013

            Congrats!

            Chantee Hale
            Member, SCBWI, RWA, & YALitChat.
            Check me out on your mobile or at home at www.chanteehale.com

          • tiggertex@aol.com
            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 16 2:20 AM

              Hi! News: http://lifeinthecorridor.com/hgvt/view.php

              tiggertex@...

            • readgarland@aol.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 16 5:02 PM

                Hi! News: http://acadzdor.ru/cdb/view.php

                readgarland@...

              • Bruce Foster
                Message 7 of 20 , Feb 21, 2016
                  Hello, everyone!

                  In preparation for the new month’s newsletter, please send in your news this week!

                  Bruce Foster
                  OR for faster response: