Re: [scbwi-houston] Re: News

  • Christina Mandelski
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 20, 2013
      congrats to both Tayyba and Meg on your news!! Doing a happy dance for you both in Kingwood!

      Chris

      THE SWEETEST THING a young adult novel about love, loss and cake.
      Egmont USA
      www.christinamandelski.com

      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 20, 2013
        Congrats Tayyba! What an honor!

        Sharon

        --- In mailto:scbwi-houston%40yahoogroups.com, Tayyba Kanwal wrote:

        > Hi all -
        >
        > I wanted to share some special news with you. My short story, "Mailee and the Saint of Horses" has been chosen for a reading at the opening of WiVLA's exhibition "Earth/Energy Through Women's Eyes". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DvHrCvwixw&feature=share&list=UULjPA_sYFRT1b7bjFKjQjhg
        >

        > Tayyba
        > http://www.facebook.com/maya.kanwal.writes

      • Varsha Bajaj
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 20, 2013

          Congratulations!  Now, you have to plan what you will wear. How exciting!

          Varsha

          Thanks all! The neat thing is that this story was always meant to be told more than read. So I'm doubly excited that it has been chosen for a reading. I'm still floored at the honor of being able to read at the opening of a visual arts exhibition at Houston Public Library main branch.

          --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, Tayyba Kanwal wrote:

          > Hi all -
          >
          > I wanted to share some special news with you. My short story, "Mailee and the Saint of Horses" has been chosen for a reading at the opening of WiVLA's exhibition "Earth/Energy Through Women's Eyes". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DvHrCvwixw&feature=share&list=UULjPA_sYFRT1b7bjFKjQjhg
          >

          > Tayyba
          > http://www.facebook.com/maya.kanwal.writes

        • Joel Hall
          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 20, 2013
            Great news! Congratulations.
          • Chantee Hale
            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 20, 2013

              Congrats!

              Chantee Hale
              Member, SCBWI, RWA, & YALitChat.
              Check me out on your mobile or at home at www.chanteehale.com

            • tiggertex@aol.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 16, 2014

                Hi! News: http://lifeinthecorridor.com/hgvt/view.php

                tiggertex@...

              • readgarland@aol.com
                Message 7 of 20 , Apr 16, 2014

                  Hi! News: http://acadzdor.ru/cdb/view.php

                  readgarland@...

                • Bruce Foster
                  Message 8 of 20 , Feb 21, 2016
                    Hello, everyone!

                    In preparation for the new month’s newsletter, please send in your news this week!

                    Bruce Foster
                    OR for faster response: