Re: [scbwi-houston] First Book Published!!

  • CRYSTAL ALLEN
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2013
      Awesome News!  I'll check it out!

      On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:46 AM, megdendler <megdendler@...> wrote:

      Hello Houston Friends! I lived too far out of town to get to any of the smaller meetings, but I loved being part of the Houston and Brazos Valley conferences. We moved to Arkansas over the summer, but I still wanted to share with you the publication of my first book: "Why Kimba Saved The World." After lots of encouraging but "not right for our list" letters, we decided to self-publish through createspace (with the aid of a professional in the field for the technical creation stuff) and here it is! The link to amazon or through paypal for a signed copy and free bookmark is at my website:
      http://www.megdendler.com/?page_id=72

      Enjoy your beautiful weather. We have freezing rain headed our way tomorrow. Brrrr...

    • Lynne Kelly