Re: [scbwi-houston] First Book Published!!

  • Bonnie Crow
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2013
      Way to go! I like the name Kimba and want to know how and why she saved the world. Nice hook.
      Bonnie

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2013
        Bonnie,
        I went to Amazon and found your book. I think it looks super! Enjoyed reading the Inside Pages too! Good luck on your venture as an author!
        Hug-A-Bug Hugs
        Anna Church

        Way to go! I like the name Kimba and want to know how and why she saved the world. Nice hook.
        Bonnie

        Hello Houston Friends! I lived too far out of town to get to any of the smaller meetings, but I loved being part of the Houston and Brazos Valley conferences. We moved to Arkansas over the summer, but I still wanted to share with you the publication of my first book: "Why Kimba Saved The World." After lots of encouraging but "not right for our list" letters, we decided to self-publish through createspace (with the aid of a professional in the field for the technical creation stuff) and here it is! The link to amazon or through paypal for a signed copy and free bookmark is at my website:
        http://www.megdendler.com/?page_id=72

        Enjoy your beautiful weather. We have freezing rain headed our way tomorrow. Brrrr...

      • CRYSTAL ALLEN
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 19, 2013
          Awesome News!  I'll check it out!

          On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:46 AM, megdendler <megdendler@...> wrote:

          Hello Houston Friends! I lived too far out of town to get to any of the smaller meetings, but I loved being part of the Houston and Brazos Valley conferences. We moved to Arkansas over the summer, but I still wanted to share with you the publication of my first book: "Why Kimba Saved The World." After lots of encouraging but "not right for our list" letters, we decided to self-publish through createspace (with the aid of a professional in the field for the technical creation stuff) and here it is! The link to amazon or through paypal for a signed copy and free bookmark is at my website:
          http://www.megdendler.com/?page_id=72

          Enjoy your beautiful weather. We have freezing rain headed our way tomorrow. Brrrr...

        • Lynne Kelly