Illustrator's Conference Breakout Assignment

  • diandramae
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013
      Happy President's Day!

      I wanted to remind those who may have forgotten or are not participating in the illustrator group online that today is the deadline for the illustrator's homework.

      Art Director Lucy Cummins provided two options to illustrate: a YA book cover, or a picture book double page spread. The assignment only needs to be taken to the final sketch stage (a cleaned up, defined pencil sketch with a complete composition.), although a color study is acceptable.

      If you have not sent it in yet, please send in a single image of your project choice to me by midnight tonight. I will be transferring the sketches to Lucy tomorrow.

      If you have any questions, as always, do not hesitate to ask!

      Diandra Mae
      SCBWI-Houston
      Illustrator Coordinator
      Stay Informed! http://scbwihoustonart.blogspot.com/
      The Unofficial Gallery: http://scbwicontest.blogspot.com
      Website: http://diandramae.com
    • PamLV@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013
        Very cute, Tatiana.  High energy and animated.
        Pam