Signing up for a critique group in my side of town

  • PARTGEE
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2013
      Dear Writer friends,

      I am finally ready to take the next bold step to be a part of a critique group. Can you get me started? How do I choose one near my area (west part of Houston).

      Thanks, in anticipation!

      Balaka
    • Bonnie Crow
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2013
        Look on the Houston SCBWI group and under critique groups you will see a 'few' that are available. It's good for your writing to attend one.