Re: Linda Leschak

  • millie martin
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 31, 2013
      Working with Linda on the Houston conference gave me an
      appreciation for her willing spirit and her organization skills.
      Knowing Linda as she battled cancer gave me a new perspective on
      life. She met each challenge of her illness with optimism,
      determination and a touch of humor. Her memory will be kept close to
      my heart.
      For those of you who wish to send a card to her loving husband,
      son and daughter, please email me for the address.

      Millie Theis Martin, Ph. D.
      ARA, Houston SCBWI
      713.822.5285
      millieTmartin@...

      You can tell the deepest truths with the lies of fiction.
      — Isabel Allende