MG agent contest- deadline 1/24 at noon EST

  • Jessica Capelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2013
      If you have a middle grade manuscript ready to query, there's a great opportunity on Project Mayhem to possibly get a referral to one of two agents! Hurry though- submissions are only accepted until noon EST on Thursday the 24th.

    • Vicki Sansum
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013
        Thank you Jessica for letting us know about this contest!
        I just sent in my query.

        On Saturday I'll be at Chantee's Twitter workshop. She's a patient
        teacher so if you want to learn to Tweet, this is a golden opportunity!
        Vicki