Re: Tomie de Paola Award Winner

  • Arlene Graziano
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
      It is a really great growth opportunity to participate in the contest- so congrats to the people in our chapter who braved such a high profile critique.

      I think his comments really highlight that for artists, it really is so much about unique expression as well as technical skill.

      Thanks for posting all the images on the gallery Diandra.