Re: [scbwi-houston] Twitter Workshop (for beginners)

  • Tayyba K
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2013
      Chantee - would you like the registration for this put online on our website? It's a vet simple process and you can receive notification emails whenever someone registers and people can pay by Paypal or check.

      Let me know and I can set this up tomorrow.

      Tayyba

      On Jan 7, 2013, at 10:55 PM, Chantee Hale <chantee.hale@...> wrote:

      A Beginner’s Guide to Twitter

      Want to try out Twitter, but not sure how to start? Sign up for SCBWI Houston’s Beginner’s Guide to Twitter workshop. Workshop is January 26th, from 12:30-2:30pm, at the Bayland Community Center, 6400 Bissonnet St., Houston 77074. Space is limited so please register asap.

      This hands-on class will include the following topics:

      • Creating your Twitter Profile
      • How to read a Twitter Feed
      • Using Hashtags
      • Find and Following other users
      • Making Lists
      • Participating in your first Twitter chat

      All participants must have already created an account/log-in at http://www.twitter.com prior to the event and bring a wi-fi enabled laptop. You do not have to be a member of SCBWI to attend. Registration is caps at 15 participants. Cost is $10. Checks should be made out to SCBWI Houston and mailed to SCBWI Houston, c/o Chanteé Hale, 16203 Buccaneer Lane #135, Houston, TX 77062. For questions and more information, please contact me atchantee.hale@....

      --
      Chanteé Hale

      Check out my blog at www.sheddingme.wordpress.com & my short stories at www.chanteehale.com!

    • Vicki Sansum