Announcing More Silent Auction Prizes

  • Chantee Hale
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      Another exciting addition to our awesome prize list for the Silent Auction (to be held at the annual conference in April, hurry up and register if you haven't already, folks!)

      WriteWay Professional all-in-one software for writers (Windows only):
      • Write Way Professional does all of the following
      • Book Organization: Acts, Chapters and Scenes; plus a scratch pad
      • Dynamic Outline: Build your book outline on the fly
        •   Add Front & Back Matter Pages: cover art, dedication, foreword, etc.
        •   Assign color codes to your Scenes and set status/completion flags
      • Organize your book in up to 3 acts
      • Composition: built-in full featured word processor
      • Dictionary and Thesaurus
      • Story NoteCards and NoteCard Templates
      • Character Profiles, Templates and Data Pages
      • Word/Page Count Tracking and deadline management
      • View and print reports and statistics
        •   Add images anywhere in your composition and/or text
        •   Listen as your computer reads your books out loud
      • Organize your book in up to 9 acts
      • Synopsis: compose, print and/or export
      • Storyboard your NoteCards for scenes, chapters and/or acts
      • Import your current work-in-progress from other sources
      • Research Folders: store a book's notes, images, URLs, file links, etc.
      • Future Book Ideas: folders shared between books
      • ARCs/Galleys: one click formatting, printing, exporting
      • Numerous printing options: book draft, manuscript, outline, NoteCards, etc.
        •   Export your book to RTF, HTML, PDF, .doc & .docx file formats
        •   Create publish-ready formats of your book for Kindle and NOOK

      And we also have other excellent prizes including:
      It's going to be exciting, so don't miss it!

      --
      Chanteé Hale

      Check out my blog at www.sheddingme.wordpress.com & my short stories at www.chanteehale.com!