Re: [scbwi-houston] Agent Query Stats

  • martygra1@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2013
      Vonna. You rock. Happy new year!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 4, 2013, at 8:51 AM, Vonna Carter <cartervk@...> wrote:

      For those who are querying agents, here is an interesting post from Sara LaLolla, agent with Curtis Brown. It is a breakdown of how many queries she received for each month of 2012, how many mss she requested and in which genres.

      http://glasscasesblog.blogspot.com/2012/12/2012-year-in-queries.html

      www.vonnacarter.com
      twitter
      facebook

    • Kathy Duval
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2013
        Thanks for sending this!

        I'm still in Santa Fe staring at the snow outside my window. We were planning to return via Fort Stockton on Thursday, but luckily got wind of the blizzard heading in there before setting out. After another delay due to a nasty virus, we're heading out today into sunny north Texas, then home tomorrow.

        See you Tuesday!

        --
        Visit me at kathyduval.com!