Basket Donations

  • Chantee Hale
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2013
      If you have baskets left over from the Christmas season and would like to donate them to the Silent Auction, please feel free to bring them to me at this month's meeting. We could use a bunch. Thanks!

      --
      Chanteé Hale

      Check out my blog at www.sheddingme.wordpress.com & my short stories at www.chanteehale.com!

    • Chantee Hale
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
        Thank you to everyone who has donated baskets to the Silent Auction. I need about 15 more, by next month's meeting, so if you're planning to donate stick them in your trunk now!

        --

      • marydwade@...

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
            Chantee,
            I'll bring you some baskets, books, grass, toys and plush.  Sorry I cannot be more help this year.  If I don't make the meeting, I will meet up with you in Clear Lake / League City area.

            Pam

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013

              Chantee,

              Do you need any autographed books?