Welcome to

  • PamLV@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
      Happy New Year!
      http://coloredpalm.com/year_2013.php?hmbu=%b1%xl%p6%54%l5%h2%m8%l6%j7%i0%y3%55&ne=492&ufusj=8553080589
    • jwriter205@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
          Happy New Year and special good wishes to you, Pam.  You always share so freely your knowledge, experience, good ideas and creativity with your fellow writers.
            I don't think I ever thanked you in writing for the kindness, helpfulness and encouragement you showed me at the TLA Conference.  So I'd like to do so now.  Here's wishing you continued inspiration and success in the year ahead.
            Happy New Year to SCBWI-Houston and good wishes to all for many good things in 2013.
                          Lynn Abrams