Re: [scbwi-houston] Thesaurus

  • Vonna Carter
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
      Nah, I just go online. But one fun online place to visit for all kinds of thesarus-type descriptions is The Bookshelf Muse.

      Vonna
      On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Laura N. Ruthven <lnruthven@...> wrote:

      Hello!

      I am in the market for a new and improved Thesaurus. Any suggestions?

      And so much good news in our Houston chapter. Congratulations!

      Best,
      Laura Ruthven

      --
      www.vonnacarter.com
      twitter

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012

        I like the Bookshelf Muse too, but they moved a lot of their listings away from their site to their book, The Emotional Thesaurus. Either way, I’ve always found their listings to be more physically descriptive than emotional.

        ~d

        Dotti Enderle

        www.dottienderle.com