Re: [scbwi-houston] good news

  • CRYSTAL ALLEN
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 6, 2012
      Ha!  As my friend Amy Rose would say:  WARNING:  INCOMING CHEESE ALERT!   I gave an amazing response to an amazing person.  So proud of you, my friend.
      crystal

      On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Varsha Bajaj <author@...> wrote:

      Thank you all for cheers and support!

      The reason I wrote the novel was to get one of Crystal’s amazing responses!

      Oh Crystal! Holy Burger on a Bun! Thank you my friend!

      Varsha

      OH MYLANTA!  HOLY CRACKERS AND CREAM CHEESE!  CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND!  WOO-HOO!

      crystal

    • amyrosethomas
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 7, 2012
        haha this is so exciting!!! Everyone needs a little cheese in their life. I'm so happy for you Varsha :-D