Re: [scbwi-houston] good news

  • marydwade@aol.com
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 5, 2012
      Whoa, Varsha! No wonder you've been squirreled away. We've missed seeing you...but look at the result! Great ballyhoo for Passage to Bollywood.

      Marydw

      In a message dated 12/5/2012 9:50:46 A.M. Central Standard Time, author@... writes:

      Good news alert!!

      My MG novel has found a home.

      Here is the Publisher’s marketplace announcement:

      December 4, 2012

      https://www.publishersmarketplace.com/s.gif

      https://www.publishersmarketplace.com/s.gif

      Children's:
      Middle grade

      Varsha Bajaj's debut PASSAGE TO BOLLYWOOD, in which an American thirteen year old discovers the father she never knew is a famous Bollywood movie star yet when she travels to India to meet him she must hide her identity from the press for one slip-up could jeopardize his caree r and their new-found relationship in this PRINCESS DIARIES meets FLIPPED Bollywood-Style, to Kelly Barrales-Saylor at Albert Whitman, by Jill Corcoran at The Herman Agency.

      Thank you SCBWI-Houston! I couldn’t have done it without all the support and encouragement over the years.

      Varsha

    • amyrosethomas
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 7, 2012
        haha this is so exciting!!! Everyone needs a little cheese in their life. I'm so happy for you Varsha :-D