FW: [scbwi-houston] Teen Book Festival Booths

  • Kelly Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2004
      To SCBWI Published Authors--

      I spoke to Pam Cooper, one of the organizers of the upcoming Teen Book
      Festival of Montgomery County. The festival will be held on Jan. 22, 2005
      at McCullough High School in The Woodlands. Several nationally known YA
      authors will be speaking.

      Pam said that the price of a table for authors to sell books will be $50.
      She is currently designing an exhibitor application form for people to fill
      out.
      It will be posted on their website in the near future.

      For more information about the festival, visit:
      Montgomery County Teen Book Festival

      Sherry Garland

      [