question to group

  • Deborah Frontiera
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 2, 2012
      Has anyone out there had experience with Ghost Writing? If so, what did you charge?
      I have a possible opportunity in that area and have no idea what I ought to get paid.
      Debbie Frontiera
    • Doris
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 2, 2012
        Debbie,

        I have done a lot of ghost writing for stories and articles. It usually boils down to the number of pages or word count. Until I know exactly what you are writing, I'm not sure what you should charge. I have not ghostwritten an entire book, though.

        Doris Fisher
      • Bonnie Crow
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 2, 2012
          Chris Rogers who teaches a lot of classes and wrote "Goosing the Write Brain" makes money by ghost writing. I think you can google her website and get a way to contact her.