Space City Illustrators' Blog Updates

  • diandramae
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012
      Howdy folks!

      I just wanted to let everyone know that the Illustrators' Blog has been updated: http://scbwihoustonart.blogspot.com/.

      I have added conference information pages, which are easily accessed at the header on the top of the blog.
      1. Conference opportunities: Information on the break-out session, Portfolio Showcase, and portfolio & dummy critiques.
      2. Portfolio Display information: set-up requirements, critique etiquette, portfolio preparation, workshop date.
      3. Silent Art Auction: featuring the gallery for 2012 conference and participation guidelines. (If you see your birdhouse without credit, please let me know!)
      4. Illustrator Events: the date has been announced for SketchCrawl 2013 but discussion is still on-going on location & time. Stay tuned!

      There is also a post on the blog about all of the opportunities to be gained by attending the conference, as well as information on the Tomie dePaola Award contest that is coming to a close in a few weeks. (The Gallery is slowly growing: http://scbwicontest.blogspot.com/) If you're an illustrator, please subscribe to the blog so you don't miss out on any information.

      Also, I'll be emailing the homework assignment for the break-out session tomorrow, so please check your spam folders if you don't see any emails from me by this weekend.

      See everyone at the party- I mean MEETING -on Monday! :)

      Diandra Mae
      SCBWI-Houston
      Illustrator Coordinator
      Stay Informed! http://scbwihoustonart.blogspot.com/