December meeting book sales

  • Vicki Sansum
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2012
      Hi all,
      Just a reminder for the December meeting. Everyone is welcome to bring
      their books to sell and autograph that evening. This is a great time to
      pick up a signed book for a holiday gift. Bring your checkbooks and
      cash, we've got some great authors and illustrators in our group!
      Vicki
      vsansum@...
    • anna church
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012