December news deadline

  • Vonna Carter
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012
      Due to the holiday, I am extending the deadline for a day. Please send all your news for the December newsletter to me at SCBWINews@... by tomorrow.

      Thank you,

      www.vonnacarter.com
      twitter
      facebook

    • Vonna Carter
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2013
        Reminder: Information for the December newsletter is due Monday, the 25th.

        Please send your news to: scbwinews@...

        Please do not reply to this email.

        Thank you!

        VonnaCarter.com: Children's & YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops
        twitter
        facebook

      • JoAn Watson Martin
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 24, 2013
          Wayne,
          I published my first book, Yankee Girl, with XxLibris. They are honest and very dependable, but very expensive. I republished with a group
          that is no longer publishing. This was all 10 year ago before e books.

          Rita Mills' daughter E-Book Builders, 281 253-1248, email@...  Deena Schoefeldt did Pine Cones and Magnolia Blossoms for me.

          She only charged me $75 to format it for Amazon and B & N. Of course you are so much more electronically gifted than I so if you can do

          it without losing your mind, go for it. I have heard others say it is doable, but I nearly lost my mind.

          Good Luck.

          JoAn

          JoAn Watson Martin
          2407 Kilgore Rd.