Re: [scbwi-houston] Interview with Janice Hardy

  • martygra1@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2012
      Loved the interview Melissa! An inspiration!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 20, 2012, at 8:42 AM, "Melissa" <melissaburon@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      Recently I interviewed the awesome author and writing teacher, Janice Hardy on my blog.

      Here’s the link:

      http://melissaburon.wordpress.com/2012/11/20/interview-with-janice-hardy/

      Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

      Melissa

      Melissa Buron

      www.melissaburon.com

      Melissa Buron

      www.melissaburon.com

    • ctbkaty@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2012

        Hi Marty Graham. Where have you been hiding?