Re: [scbwi-houston] Re: link to YA interview

  • ReadGarland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2012
      Interesting and eye-opening blog.  I find it frustrating that the cover is the most important reason the YA readers decide to buy a book (many don't read the blurb) since the cover is often out of the hands of the author.

      Sherry

      In a message dated 11/20/2012 7:24:21 A.M. Central Standard Time, maloyds@... writes:

      Vonna wrote: yesterday on facebook, Donna Maloy posted an interesting link to an author interviewing a YA book club about their thoughts on YA books.
      Here's the link -- This is a terrific blog post by Elizabeth Langston (author of Whisper Falls). http://authoretc.blogspot.com/2012/11/be-not-afraid.html
      Donna