FW: UPDATE Books of Wonder Indiegogo.com Campaign

  • Kelly Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2012

      From: Books of Wonder [mailto:news@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 10:13 AM
      To: kelly@...
      Subject: UPDATE Books of Wonder Indiegogo.com Campaign

      Image removed by sender. Books of Wonder

      Dear Friends,

      We are now more than half way through our 30 day fundraising campaign on indiegogo.com and the support and generosity which so many of you have already displayed is both overwhelming and humbling at the same time. With the second half of the campaign now underway we must continue to strive toward our goal of revitalizing Books of Wonder. We received some wonderful new works of art and signed books from many of our author and artist friends for us to uses as "Thank You" gifts for all our generous contributors. I'm sure you will love them all as much as we do!

      Thank you so much for helping spread the word about our campaign.  And please continue to do so!  Sharing this campaign with your families, friends, and social networks is one of the best ways you can help us -- and it really does make an enormous difference.

      Here is a look at some of the amazing new works of children's book art we are delighted to be able to offer to contributors as our acknowledgement of their generosity and support. You can view all the available gifts which have been given by so many wonderful authors and artists by clicking any of the works below.

      Image removed by sender.

           Original Drawing by BARRY MOSER :

       Cover image from Bingleman's Midway

       15.5" x 11"

      Image removed by sender.

      Orignal Drawing by OLIVER DUNREA :

      From Bear Noel pages 14-15

      24" x 13.5"

        Image removed by sender.

                  Original Notecard Drawing by TRACY DOCKRAY 7"x9"

      Image removed by sender.

                   Original Drawing for this campaign by BRUCE DEGEN 15"x12"

      Please click any of the links below to view more of the wonderful gifts we have put together for your support.

      Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.

       Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.

       Image removed by sender.  Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender.

      Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.

                       Image removed by sender.   Image removed by sender.

      Best Wishes,

      Peter Glassman

      Book of Wonder

        Image removed by sender.

      Image removed by sender. TWITTERImage removed by sender. FACEBOOK

      Forward email

      Image removed by sender.

      This email was sent to kelly@... by news@... |

      Books of Wonder | 18 West 18th Street | New York | NY | 10011

      Image removed by sender.