Re: Hurray!

  • millie martin
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 10, 2012
      Congratulations, Doris.

      I'm eager to see your book. I always thought that was a fascinating
      tidbit of Texas history.

      Millie Theis Martin, Ph. D.
      ARA, Houston SCBWI
      713.822.5285
      millieTmartin@...

      Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

      Will Rogers
    • colburnc@sbcglobal.net
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 13, 2012
        That's wonderful, Doris! c: