Re: [scbwi-houston] Hurray!

  • McCourt Thomas
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 9, 2012
      Congratulations Doris! I was just at a wildlife park today with my little boy and one of the camels practically tried to climb in to the tram car that was riding us around. She wasn't after the food - she was trying to eat the park brochures - apparently they are a favorite of hers. We had to hide them from her. It was a very up close moment with a camel!

        Can't wait to read your book to find out more about them!

        So happy for your success,
        McCourt

    • colburnc@sbcglobal.net
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 13, 2012