Silent Auction prize announcement.

  • Chantee Hale
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      Exciting stuff is beginning to pour in for the silent auction we'll be holding at the Picture the "Write" Words conference in April! In the last few days we've gotten pledges from:
      Barks 5th Ave, dog grooming of Cypress (http://www.barks5thave.com/)
      Bullritos Burritos & Tacos (http://www.bullritos.com/)
      Aeon Timeline for Mac from ScribbleCode (http://www.scribblecode.com/)
      The Writing Barn in south Austin (http://www.thewritingbarn.com/)
      and more!

      Don't forget to register for the conference so you can join in the bidding fun, and keep your eyes peeled for announcements about more fabulous prizes as we get closer to the conference!

      --
      Chanteé Hale
      Member, SCBWI & YALitChat

      Free reads & great contests found at www.chanteehale.com - check it out today!