Re: Houston 2013 Conference Registration

  • Tayyba
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2012
      Great question, Bryan! The pricing was in the PDF conference information but it was not available directly on the site until the registration process. We've updated the pages to now show it in the Registration Options link: http://www.houstonscbwi.org/index.php/en/registration-options

      Thanks,
      Tayyba

      --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Kile <bkile1@...> wrote:

      > Millie,
      > The conference looks very interesting. What is the cost? I couldn't find
      > it on the information without registering.
      > Thanks.
      > Bryan Kile
      >

      > On 11/2/2012 1:30 PM, millie martin wrote:
      > > REGISTRATION for the Houston 2013 Conference "Picture the Right Words"
      > > is NOW OPEN!
      > >
      > > The new website is www.houstonscbwi.org.
      > >
      > > The conference registration link is
      > > http://www.houstonscbwi.org/index.php/en/houston-conference-2013.
      > >
      > > Many thanks to Tayyba Kanwal and Mary Riser for working out all the
      > > technical difficulties and providing our chapter with on-line
      > > registration and a new website address.
      > >
      > > Millie

    • Bryan Kile
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2012
        Thanks.
        Bryan

        On 11/2/2012 2:59 PM, Tayyba wrote:

        Great question, Bryan! The pricing was in the PDF conference information but it was not available directly on the site until the registration process. We've updated the pages to now show it in the Registration Options link: http://www.houstonscbwi.org/index.php/en/registration-options

        Thanks,
        Tayyba

        --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Kile <bkile1@...> wrote:

        > Millie,
        > The conference looks very interesting. What is the cost? I couldn't find
        > it on the information without registering.
        > Thanks.
        > Bryan Kile
        >

        > On 11/2/2012 1:30 PM, millie martin wrote:
        > > REGISTRATION for the Houston 2013 Conference "Picture the Right Words"
        > > is NOW OPEN!
        > >
        > > The new website is www.houstonscbwi.org.
        > >
        > > The conference registration link is
        > > http://www.houstonscbwi.org/index.php/en/houston-conference-2013.
        > >
        > > Many thanks to Tayyba Kanwal and Mary Riser for working out all the
        > > technical difficulties and providing our chapter with on-line
        > > registration and a new website address.
        > >
        > > Millie

      • millie martin
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2012
          CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES

          You can click on REGISTRATION OPTIONS for the cost of conference
          registration, critiques and other expenses.

          Millie Theis Martin, Ph. D.
          ARA, Houston SCBWI
          713.822.5285
          millieTmartin@...

          Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

          Will Rogers
        • Felicia