Re: [scbwi-houston] Re: Houston 2013 Conference Registration

  • Bryan Kile
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2012
      Millie,
      The conference looks very interesting. What is the cost? I couldn't find
      it on the information without registering.
      Thanks.
      Bryan Kile

      On 11/2/2012 1:30 PM, millie martin wrote:
      > REGISTRATION for the Houston 2013 Conference “Picture the Right Words”
      > is NOW OPEN!
      >
      > The new website is www.houstonscbwi.org.
      >
      > The conference registration link is
      > http://www.houstonscbwi.org/index.php/en/houston-conference-2013.
      >
      > Many thanks to Tayyba Kanwal and Mary Riser for working out all the
      > technical difficulties and providing our chapter with on-line
      > registration and a new website address.
      >
      > Millie

    • Tayyba
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2012
        Great question, Bryan! The pricing was in the PDF conference information but it was not available directly on the site until the registration process. We've updated the pages to now show it in the Registration Options link: http://www.houstonscbwi.org/index.php/en/registration-options

        Thanks,
        Tayyba

        --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Kile <bkile1@...> wrote:

        > Millie,
        > The conference looks very interesting. What is the cost? I couldn't find
        > it on the information without registering.
        > Thanks.
        > Bryan Kile
        >

        > On 11/2/2012 1:30 PM, millie martin wrote:
        > > REGISTRATION for the Houston 2013 Conference "Picture the Right Words"
        > > is NOW OPEN!
        > >
        > > The new website is www.houstonscbwi.org.
        > >
        > > The conference registration link is
        > > http://www.houstonscbwi.org/index.php/en/houston-conference-2013.
        > >
        > > Many thanks to Tayyba Kanwal and Mary Riser for working out all the
        > > technical difficulties and providing our chapter with on-line
        > > registration and a new website address.
        > >
        > > Millie

      • Bryan Kile
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2012
          Thanks.
          Bryan

          On 11/2/2012 2:59 PM, Tayyba wrote:

          Great question, Bryan! The pricing was in the PDF conference information but it was not available directly on the site until the registration process. We've updated the pages to now show it in the Registration Options link: http://www.houstonscbwi.org/index.php/en/registration-options

          Thanks,
          Tayyba

          --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Kile <bkile1@...> wrote:

          > Millie,
          > The conference looks very interesting. What is the cost? I couldn't find
          > it on the information without registering.
          > Thanks.
          > Bryan Kile
          >

          > On 11/2/2012 1:30 PM, millie martin wrote:
          > > REGISTRATION for the Houston 2013 Conference "Picture the Right Words"
          > > is NOW OPEN!
          > >
          > > The new website is www.houstonscbwi.org.
          > >
          > > The conference registration link is
          > > http://www.houstonscbwi.org/index.php/en/houston-conference-2013.
          > >
          > > Many thanks to Tayyba Kanwal and Mary Riser for working out all the
          > > technical difficulties and providing our chapter with on-line
          > > registration and a new website address.
          > >
          > > Millie

        • millie martin
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 6, 2012
            CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES

            You can click on REGISTRATION OPTIONS for the cost of conference
            registration, critiques and other expenses.

            Millie Theis Martin, Ph. D.
            ARA, Houston SCBWI
            713.822.5285
            millieTmartin@...

            Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

            Will Rogers
          • Felicia