Re: Houston 2013 Conference Registration

  • millie martin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2012
      REGISTRATION for the Houston 2013 Conference “Picture the Right Words”
      is NOW OPEN!

      The new website is www.houstonscbwi.org.

      The conference registration link is
      http://www.houstonscbwi.org/index.php/en/houston-conference-2013.

      Many thanks to Tayyba Kanwal and Mary Riser for working out all the
      technical difficulties and providing our chapter with on-line
      registration and a new website address.

      Millie Theis Martin, Ph. D.
      ARA, Houston SCBWI
      713.822.5285
      millieTmartin@...

      Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

      Will Rogers
    • Bryan Kile
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2012
        Millie,
        The conference looks very interesting. What is the cost? I couldn't find
        it on the information without registering.
        Thanks.
        Bryan Kile

        On 11/2/2012 1:30 PM, millie martin wrote:
        > REGISTRATION for the Houston 2013 Conference “Picture the Right Words”
        > is NOW OPEN!
        >
        > The new website is www.houstonscbwi.org.
        >
        > The conference registration link is
        > http://www.houstonscbwi.org/index.php/en/houston-conference-2013.
        >
        > Many thanks to Tayyba Kanwal and Mary Riser for working out all the
        > technical difficulties and providing our chapter with on-line
        > registration and a new website address.
        >
        > Millie

      • Tayyba
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2012
          Great question, Bryan! The pricing was in the PDF conference information but it was not available directly on the site until the registration process. We've updated the pages to now show it in the Registration Options link: http://www.houstonscbwi.org/index.php/en/registration-options

          Thanks,
          Tayyba

          --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Kile <bkile1@...> wrote:

          > Millie,
          > The conference looks very interesting. What is the cost? I couldn't find
          > it on the information without registering.
          > Thanks.
          > Bryan Kile
          >

          > On 11/2/2012 1:30 PM, millie martin wrote:
          > > REGISTRATION for the Houston 2013 Conference "Picture the Right Words"
          > > is NOW OPEN!
          > >
          > > The new website is www.houstonscbwi.org.
          > >
          > > The conference registration link is
          > > http://www.houstonscbwi.org/index.php/en/houston-conference-2013.
          > >
          > > Many thanks to Tayyba Kanwal and Mary Riser for working out all the
          > > technical difficulties and providing our chapter with on-line
          > > registration and a new website address.
          > >
          > > Millie

        • Bryan Kile
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2012
            Thanks.
            Bryan

            On 11/2/2012 2:59 PM, Tayyba wrote:

            Great question, Bryan! The pricing was in the PDF conference information but it was not available directly on the site until the registration process. We've updated the pages to now show it in the Registration Options link: http://www.houstonscbwi.org/index.php/en/registration-options

            Thanks,
            Tayyba

            --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Kile <bkile1@...> wrote:

            > Millie,
            > The conference looks very interesting. What is the cost? I couldn't find
            > it on the information without registering.
            > Thanks.
            > Bryan Kile
            >

            > On 11/2/2012 1:30 PM, millie martin wrote:
            > > REGISTRATION for the Houston 2013 Conference "Picture the Right Words"
            > > is NOW OPEN!
            > >
            > > The new website is www.houstonscbwi.org.
            > >
            > > The conference registration link is
            > > http://www.houstonscbwi.org/index.php/en/houston-conference-2013.
            > >
            > > Many thanks to Tayyba Kanwal and Mary Riser for working out all the
            > > technical difficulties and providing our chapter with on-line
            > > registration and a new website address.
            > >
            > > Millie

          • millie martin
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 6, 2012
              CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES

              You can click on REGISTRATION OPTIONS for the cost of conference
              registration, critiques and other expenses.

              Millie Theis Martin, Ph. D.
              ARA, Houston SCBWI
              713.822.5285
              millieTmartin@...

              Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

              Will Rogers
            • Felicia