Carpooling?

  • Marion Young
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
      Hello,
      Is there anyone who lives near Sugar Land and plans on attending the
      November meeting? If so, could we carpool? I will come to your house to make things
      easier.
      Yours truly, Marion Young
    • ROSSLYN KANU
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
        Hi Marion Young,
        I will like to carpoll with you if you don't mind for the Novermber meeting.
        I live by H 6 S and Bissonnet, which is close to sugar land.
        Thanks,
        Rosslyn Kanu.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
          Hello
          I live in High 6 S and Bissonnet, and will be interested in carpool for the November meeting today
          Thanks,
          Rosslyn.