Re: [scbwi-houston] November news deadline!

  • cartervk@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2012
      Hi all,

      So sorry I forgot to remind everyone; please send all news to scbwinews@...

      Please do not respond to this email!

      Rosslyn, welcome! This group email is a forum for all our members to post information and ask questions about writing for children and young adults, particularly questions or info specifically pertinent to our Houston SCBWI group. Everyone will see it and anyone on our listserv may respond.

      On Oct 27, 2012, at 11:55 AM, ROSSLYN KANU <mydd7575@...> wrote:

      Hello Vonna,

      I recently joined the group this week and I don't know how this group thing works.  What are the expectations?
      Thanks,
      Rosslyn.