November news

  • ReadGarland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 27, 2012
      Hi Vonna --

      Here is a photo of Sherry Garland attending Melanie Chrismer's book launch for Chachalaca Chiquita at Blue Willow Book Store on Oct. 20.

    • ctbkaty@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 27, 2012

        I love seeing your smiling faces and Mel's new book.

        Carmen

      • ROSSLYN KANU
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 27, 2012
          Hello Carmen,

          I am a new member and I don't know how this group thing works.

          Rosslyn

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 27, 2012

            Y’all are as sweet a pumpkin pie w/ whip cream, sitting by a Honey Suckle vine, in Sugar Land, wearing Imperial Sugar sack-cloth aprons.

            Thank you, pals,

            Photo by Clyde Garland, photographer extradinaire

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 27, 2012
              Hello Sherry,

              Nice pic

              Rosslyn

              Here is a photo of Sherry Garland attending Melanie Chrismer's book launch for Chachalaca Chiquita at Blue Willow Book Store on Oct. 20.

            • Peggy
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 29, 2012

                Cute photo of two great Texana writers. Peggy

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 31, 2012
                  BOO!

                  HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

                  The April 13 2013 Conference, "Picture the Right Story" will be a real TREAT!

                  There is a slight TRICK.

                  Due to technical problems, the registration WILL NOT be READY by Nov. 2.

                  WATCH THE LISTSERV for a notice about when it is up and running.
                  You'll also get information on the new website address.

                  --
                  Millie Theis Martin, Ph. D.
                  ARA, Houston SCBWI

                  Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

                  Will Rogers