November news deadline!

  • Vonna Carter
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2012
      Folks, I'm late, late, late sending out a reminder! Please send me your info for the newsletter ASAP. How did this month get away from me like that?
      Thanks,

      www.vonnacarter.com
      twitter
      facebook

    • Melanie Chrismer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2012

        Thank you, Vonna,

        I forgot too.  Okay,

        11/3, I sign Chachalaca Chiquita and other books @ the Barnes & Noble-River Oaks, 4-6pm.

        11/10, same but @ Barnes & Noble-Town & Country, 10am-noon

        11/16 or 17 (i.e.: they haven’t decided for sure, but the “weekend” anyway) I sign again @ Barnes & Noble-River Oaks, time TBA.

        Do with this info as you see fit.

        Thank you, thank you for spreading the word.

        All the best,

        Melanie

        P.S.  I probably mentioned it before but, Great Blog!

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2012
          Hello Vonna,

          I recently joined the group this week and I don't know how this group thing works.  What are the expectations?
          Thanks,
          Rosslyn.

          Folks, I'm late, late, late sending out a reminder! Please send me your info for the newsletter ASAP. How did this month get away from me like that?
          Thanks,

          http://www.vonnacarter.com/
          twitter
          facebook

        • cartervk@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 27, 2012
            Hi all,

            So sorry I forgot to remind everyone; please send all news to scbwinews@...

            Please do not respond to this email!

            Rosslyn, welcome! This group email is a forum for all our members to post information and ask questions about writing for children and young adults, particularly questions or info specifically pertinent to our Houston SCBWI group. Everyone will see it and anyone on our listserv may respond.