book marks

  • ReadGarland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 16, 2012
      Does anyone have a good source for bookmarks?

      I used VistaPrint for post cards and they did a great job, but unfortunately, they do no make bookmarks.

      Thanks!

      Sherry Garland
    • Lynne Kelly

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 16, 2012
              Thanks, Gary.

              SG

            • ctbkaty@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 16, 2012

                My daughter designs bookmarks if you want something unique.

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 16, 2012

                  I second GotPrint.com.

                  ~d

                  Dotti Enderle

                  www.dottienderle.com

                  Yes, I love GotPrint.com; mine turned out really nice and they're inexpensive.

                  Lynne

                  On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 4:34 PM, <ReadGarland@...> wrote:

                  Does anyone have a good source for bookmarks?

                  I used VistaPrint for post cards and they did a great job, but unfortunately, they do no make bookmarks.

                  Thanks!

                  Sherry Garland

                  No virus found in this message.

                • Erin Frankel
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 17, 2012
                    Try Moo (www.moo.com) - We got the cutest cards and turned them into bookmarks!

                    Erin Frankel
                    Weird! Dare! Tough! (Free Spirit Publishing, 2012)
                    www.theweirdseries.com

                    My daughter designs bookmarks if you want something unique.

                    Carmen

                  • ReadGarland@aol.com

                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 22, 2012

                        I use www.ClubFlyers.com and www.NextDayFlyers.com

                        Both do great work, and print marketing collateral…………their prices are the most reasonable I have ran across and I have been doing this a long time……….I can get 1,000 postcards (4x6) for about $60……………

                        NextDayFlyers has smaller quantities that are available but the pricing is a tad bit more expensive………….Rita

                        Rita Mills

                        713-937-9184

                        www.BookConnectionOnline.com

                        www.TheNewEraTimes.com