Free movie passes for Oct 11

  • Vicki Sansum
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
      Hi all,

      My new friend at CBS films sent me some free movie passes for Thursday
      October 11at the Edwards Theater on Weslayan at 7:30 for Seven
      Psycopaths. It's not horror, it's a dark comedy about a struggling
      screenplay writer, here is a link:
      http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/seven_psychopaths/

      If anyone would like passes, email me with how many you'd like and your
      mailing address and I'll put them in the mail to you.
      Thanks!
      Vicki
      vsansum@...
    • Yahoo!
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
        I want em!!!
        Great movie I've heard:)

        TiNA WiSSNER
        10115 Wildoak Glen Lane
        Katy TX 77494

        YEAH!!!!

        TiNA

        On Oct 5, 2012, at 3:16 PM, Vicki Sansum <vsansum@...> wrote:

        Hi all,

        My new friend at CBS films sent me some free movie passes for Thursday
        October 11at the Edwards Theater on Weslayan at 7:30 for Seven
        Psycopaths. It's not horror, it's a dark comedy about a struggling
        screenplay writer, here is a link:
        http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/seven_psychopaths/

        If anyone would like passes, email me with how many you'd like and your
        mailing address and I'll put them in the mail to you.
        Thanks!
        Vicki
        vsansum@...

      • Sharon Rice
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
          I'd love a pair!!

          3407 white oak
          Houston tx 77007

          Thank you!
          Sharon

          --
          SMR
        • Robin Alter
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2012
            Vicki,

            If you still have tickets, I'd love 3. If not, no worries. Thanks for "spreading the wealth!"

            Robin Alter
            5002 N Braeswood Blvd
            Houston TX 70096

            Thanks. Have a great weekend.