My Book's Free Today on Amazon

  • Sociosight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      Just wanted to give you a chance to download my award-winning book, "There's Jews in Texas?" for free. You can get it until midnight tonight, and there's no limit to the number I can give away. Please share widely with folks who would enjoy it!

      Here's the link:

      http://www.amazon.com/Theres-Jews-in-Texas-ebook/dp/B007QCR9L8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1349116013&sr=8-3&keywords=winegarten

      Chag sameach,

      Debra Winegarten,
      Austin, Texas
      512-789-5491
      www.sociosights.com <----- have you seen my newest award-winning book, "There's Jews in Texas?"
    • Rosenthal

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
            Judy and Haskell,

            Just click on this link, it'll take you right there, I promise!

            http://www.amazon.com/Theres-Jews-in-Texas-ebook/dp/B007QCR9L8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1349116013&sr=8-3&keywords=winegarten

            If you can't click on the link, highlight it, copy it and paste it into your browser and it will take you to the page.

            Warmly,