San Antonio conference

  • Vicki Sansum
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2012
      Hi all,

      Aileen Kirkham graciously offered her free registration for the
      September 15 San Antonio conference because she cannot use it, it's up
      for grabs. If you know you can go and would like to nab this, email me
      at vsansum@...
      Then I'll give you directions on how to redeem it.

      Here is the info about that conference:
      http://www.scbwi.org/Regional-Chapters.aspx?R=48&sec=Events&g=1971

      Thanks!
      Vicki
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2012

        Besides Diandra and me, who else here will be at the SA conference on the 15th?

        Aileen Kirkham graciously offered her free registration for the
        September 15 San Antonio conference because she cannot use it, it's up
        for grabs. If you know you can go and would like to nab this, email me
        at vsansum@...
        Then I'll give you directions on how to redeem it.

        Here is the info about that conference:
        http://www.scbwi.org/Regional-Chapters.aspx?R=48&sec=Events&g=1971

        Thanks!
        Vicki

        No virus found in this message.

      • marydwade@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2012
          I'll be there.

          Marydw

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2012
            I am going to be at the San Antonio Conference next weekend!!!  We should meet up!

            Jo Ann Cantú