August events

  • Vicki Sansum
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hi all,

      I won't be at the August meeting, but you'll be in great hands with
      Aileen Kirkham's presentation on what she and Pat Miller learned at the
      non-fiction workshop by Highlights. Also, the San Antonio SCBWI chapter
      still has open registration for their September 15 conference. The early
      bird deadline to sign up is August 15. Here's the link to the info and
      registration page:
      http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3648669268

      I'm off to the LA SCBWI conference today, see you in September!
      Vicki