Guest post on Janice Hardy

  • Vonna Carter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012
      Hi everyone! Today the wonderful Janice Hardy is hosting me as a guest blogger on her fantastic blog, The Other Side of the Story. IF you are not familiar with Janice's blog, you really need to go check it out. Janice has an amazing collection of posts for writers; it's one of the best writers' blogs on the internet. Please ho over and take a look.

      Thanks! The newsletter will be on its way today.

      www.vonnacarter.com
      twitter
      facebook

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012

        That’s fantastic, Vonna! I follow her blog. She always has such great info.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012
            Dotti and Crystal, thanks for going over and taking a look. I was kind of terrified to have a post on such a well-read blog! I'm glad to hear it turned out okay.

            www.vonnacarter.com
            twitter
            facebook