Re: [scbwi-houston] my interview on PBS

  • anna church
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2012
      Cherie,
      Enjoyed watching your interview on U-Tube! Good luck in your new path in your career.
      Anna Church

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftaylorchronicle.com%2Fhugabug.jpg&t=1503006714&sig=E6wTwU4SXsFvQOkrogFTqA--~D

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2012
        Wow Cherie! You did a great job, and you looked fabulous too! Congratulations!

        McCourt