Jodi Piccoult and daughter signing

  • Vonna Carter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2012
      Hi all, I went to the book signing for Jodi Piccoult and her daughter Sam for their MG/YA novel Between the Lines. I've got notes from the event on my blog. I was glad to hear that the daughter truly gained an appreciation of the amount of work her mother has put into being a successful novelist. She's decided she wants to be a psychologist instead!

      www.vonnacarter.com
      twitter
      facebook

    • Peggy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2012

        Great Q and A, Vonna.  I feel like I can hear Jodi and Sam talking to the audience.  Peggy s.