Very cool course on Dining Tutorial

  • divadevildog
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2012
      Do you need this for your book scenes? your teens? yourself?  A friend of mine sent this out and I thought that it might be a good summer thing to do, whether it is for you getting ready for those agent dinners or for seeing what is expected in a dining scene. The two owners   are both wonderful, gracious and quite lovely.  It should be fun.

      LinkedIn

      Marty Thompson has sent you a message.
      Date: 6/28/2012
      Subject: Manners Pro Dining Tutorial on August 7th
      Please join Manners Pro at our next Dining Tutorial on Tuesday August 7th from 6:30 to 8:30 pm at Massa's Seafood (1331 Lamar, Houston, TX). Learn the "finer" points of fine dining and gain confidence in the process. Feel free to invite family, friends, and co-workers. Tickets are $46 for tutorial and delicious three course meal. Get your tickets by calling             281-480-8441       or go towww.mannerspro.com. We look forward to seeing you there!

      Best Regards,
      Marty Thompson
      Vice-President
      Manners Pro, Inc.

      Iona McAvoy
      Attorney & Author
      Copyright & IP, Internet Law, Entertainment Law
      Houston, Texas