July Illustrator's Workshop

  • diandramae
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 21, 2012
      We seem to have a lot of new illustrators joining the chapter/attending the conferences, so I'm pinning down a date at Tracy Gee for a free illustrator's workshop next month. I'm going to be covering Portfolio Basics 101, Picture Book Dummy Basics and throw a little bit of industry & craft information in as well.

      I sent an email out to everyone on my list and while I have a decent count for now, I'd like more people to weigh in on which date works best for them. So if you haven't responded, please do ASAP so I can start finalizing the details.

      Thanks!

      Diandra Mae
      SCBWI-Houston
      Illustrator Coordinator
      -------------------------------
      Stay Informed! http://scbwihoustonart.blogspot.com/
      Website: http://diandramae.com
    • Rosenthal

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 22, 2012
          I am very interested and want to participate. Please let me know when you plan to hold the workshop.
          K+

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 22, 2012
            Karen and Judy, please email me at scbwi DOT hic AT gmail DOT com and let me know which date would work best for you.

            July 14th
            July 21st
            July 28th

            Same goes for anyone else interested in attending.

            Thanks!

            Diandra Mae
            SCBWI-Houston
            Illustrator Coordinator
            -------------------------------

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 23, 2012
                Actually, I have scheduled obligations for all Saturdays in July. However, the 28th is one I am most willing to change. Feast or Famine kind of thing...
                But, please let me know which date. I may be able to a little of both.
                K+

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 1 1:24 PM
                  Karen,

                  Thanks!